Thursday, August 6, 2009

Information

Training sessions have been going well. We still have lots of room for growth but strides are being made in the right direction. Teams were made yesterday but they are not set in stone. The players heard on numerous occasions that things could change. A specific example was given of a player on last years team that started on the junior varsity and ended up starting and playing in some varsity games.

Important Dates

*The varsity breakfast will be held at the Sato's home after the morning training session on August 7th. This should last about two hours. This has been a tradition for many years at Heritage and is for varsity players only.

*Players will receive their player package form tomorrow. Once I receive the completed form, I will issue the player pack to the player.

*I will have extra player packages this year. Once I know for sure how many extra packs I will have, I will send out information and directions on purchasing the items. All of the proceeds from the extra items will go into the soccer fund. If there is demand for more items than I have, I will place an order through the booster club for more apparel.

*There will be a meeting for parents of fall sport athletes on Tuesday, August 11th at 6pm in the high school cafeteria. I will meet with soccer parents for about twenty minutes at this meeting. It is important for all parents to be in attendance.

*Team pictures will be on Wednesday, August 12th.

*The season kick-off party will be held Saturday, August 15th from 8pm to 10pm at the Sato's home. Please contact me if you need directions. Freshmen families should bring a side dish, sophomores and juniors should bring drinks, and senior families should bring a dessert.

As always, please feel to contact me if there are any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment